Smart3D Technical User Forum UK & Ireland
The Smart3D Technical User Forum is open to current and potential users of Intergraph’s market-leading engineering design software SmartPlant 3D, SmartMarine 3D and SmartPlant Review in the UK and Ireland. It offers product updates and discussions, customer presentations, best practice workflows plus an invaluable opportunity to network with colleagues from the industry.
- Set out the agenda and schedules for Smart 3D TUF meetings
- Establish and promote Smart 3D focus groups to investigate specific issues and report findings and feed-back to members
- Gather and prioritise Requests for Implementation’s (RI’s) and provide input into Intergraph’s technical development direction for Smart 3D products
- Be represented at the international PEHM TUF annual meeting (usually held at the annual Intergraph International User Conference)
- Promote sharing of knowledge via various mediums (web meetings, telecoms, meetings, forums, web-sites, etc.)
Clink link to see the charter. Link
Request to join the S3D TUF
Chairperson Dennis Coe
Deputy Chairperson Lewis Quinn
Intergraph TUF Sponsor Sean Locke
INTERNATIONAL SMART 3D TUF SITES AND RESOURCES
For more information about Intergraph’s LinkedIn forums, please see the Technical User Forum web site.