Defense and Intelligence
Protecting life, land, and liberty
For more than 35 years, Intergraph has been a trusted partner of defense and intelligence agencies. Drawing from our solid engineering heritage and open standards architecture, we bring together people, data, and systems for faster, more accurate decision making. Our geospatially powered solutions transform vast amounts of complex data into actionable intelligence, protecting US and global interests and supporting the warfighter. Our solutions and IT services help you build and manage geospatial databases, produce operational maps, manage critical enterprise content, analyze and fuse geospatial intelligence, manage weapon support systems, and ensure the security of military bases and installations worldwide.
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection - Our geospatially powered anti-terrorism force protection solution helps you track threats, distribute information, and dispatch resources to manage critical events.
- Geospatial Intelligence Exploitation - Our geospatial intelligence exploitation suite provides robust tools for advanced image exploitation and geospatial intelligence fusion, allowing you to dynamically combine large amounts of data in a responsive, easy-to-use environment for swift, informed decision making.
- Geospatial Intelligence Production- Our geospatial intelligence production suite enables large-scale map production, with special attention to data accuracy and quality checks throughout the process. Our tools produce higher-quality, robust intelligence products with unmatched efficiency and accuracy.
- Life-cycle Management - Complex assets such as ships, aircraft, weapon systems, and buildings have long life cycles in which operation and maintenance costs often exceed design and construction costs. Following a phased approach, we develop integrated data environments to track, manage, and maintain the vast amount of information associated with complex assets throughout their life cycle. This provides a single point of access to all asset-related data, and reduces total ownership costs.
- Systems Engineering and Integration - Most organizations have a mixture of hardware and software to serve different business requirements. Known around the world as an integration leader, Intergraph can bring these systems together into one common operating environment, creating better access to information when and where it is needed. The result is reduced costs, improved business processes, and an easily scalable integrated enterprise architecture that grows with your business.
- IT Solutions - Information technology plays a vital role in helping government achieve high performance. We serve as a one-stop shop for all IT needs: systems and networking, managed services, consulting, knowledge management, and more. Providing IT services for today’s business and technology challenges, we help organizations directly link IT to the objectives of their business, maximizing their return on technology investments.