Geospatially integrated solutions to help manage land and infrastructure and secure borders
Governments at all levels can rely on geospatial solutions from Intergraph. Local, state, and national governments from around the world use Intergraph solutions for infrastructure management, land information management, cartographic production, border security, and spatial data infrastructures (SDI). These solutions can help local governments manage water and wastewater systems and transportation systems. On the state and national levels, Intergraph solutions range from gathering land information to securing a country’s borders. These solutions use best-of-class geospatial technology that is open, enterprise scalable, and supports industry data standards for solving government business problems. Any government unit on any level may be enabled via SDIs for government collaboration or public distribution of information. Collaboration is a growing requirement of interaction between government service providers but also between the service provider and the community. This includes diverse implementations such as the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure, the (US) National Spatial Data Infrastructure, and projects motivated by the INSPIRE Directive of the European Community.
- Border Security Keeping people and goods from entering a country illegally is a challenge. Intergraph's border security solution offers complete intelligence and situational awareness — with the power to respond. Intergraph's border security solution combines vast amount of data from different security systems into one common operating picture to detect border threats. Intergraph's proven command-and-control system serves as the foundation for our border security solution that enables agents to respond and resolve border problems. Linking detection technology with a common operating picture, as well as a command-and-control system, provides the tools needed to gain control of air, land, and sea borders.
- Emergency Management Effective emergency management relies on thorough integration of emergency plans at all levels of government and non-government involvement. Activities at each level (individual, group, community) affect the other levels. It is common to place the responsibility for governmental emergency management with the institutions for emergency operations management, civil defense, civil protection, or within the conventional structure of the emergency services. Intergraph's emergency management solution supports emergency management activities including prevention and response planning, analysis, monitoring, and recovery for natural disasters and large public events.
- Infrastructure Management Providing and managing water, wastewater, and transportation systems are fundamental requirements for government agencies. Intergraph's infrastructure management solution provides tools to build and maintain digital spatial data infrastructure models for water, wastewater, and storm water systems, as well as digital infrastructure models for municipal transportation systems. Our solution lets you analyze the working conditions of current infrastructure and plan for infrastructure improvements as demands change.
- Land Information Management Intergraph's solution for land information management for local and regional governments typically includes parcel mapping, land valuation, permitting, management of city-owned property, and zoning. At the national level, we provide geospatial tools for land ownership, land valuation, agriculture, and natural resource management.
- Mapping and Cartographic Production Intergraph's mapping and cartographic production solution allows you to collect, manage, and produce cartographic products. Our solution includes geospatial tools to collect data, manage the data, and produce geospatial mapping products. Mapping agencies use the mapping data to build and maintain a landscape model database and a cartographic model database. Our solution can be used to produce digital and hardcopy products at varying scales from your geospatial databases.
- Public Information Services Intergraph offers public information services solutions that enable government organizations, businesses, and citizens to access government information, request services, and purchase government information.