Here’s what people are talking about:
3 New Products for Situational Awareness
- Our partnership with Intrado, Inc. puts the power of Beware, the company’s cloud-based intelligence tool, into our CAD and mobile applications.
- New CAD tools make it easy to leverage video data for response and investigations.
- Our mobile technologies extend command and control to authorized field personnel on today's popular devices.
Improving 9-1-1 Processing and Response Times
- Integrating alarms into PSAPs can send alarm data to call centers in less than five seconds.
- Learn about the Automated Secure Alarm Protocol (ASAP), an ANSI-approved standard and a joint partnership of APCO, CSAA and NLETS.
Texting to 9-1-1, Integrated Sensors, and Intelligent Notifications
- Now PSAPs can receive emergency text messages and integrate them into CAD.
- Our software integrates sensors, video, access control, and other systems to improve situational awareness.
- Intelligent notifications let you quickly share critical data, including multimedia, on a variety of devices.
Smarter Decisions for Productivity
- We've extended the reach of CAD from the PSAP to full accessibility in the field.
- New features in our web-based products reduce training time, aid in navigation, and let you choose from a variety of browsers.
- Our solution offers an innovative approach to rapid interface deployment and a breakthrough in interoperability and integration
3 Ways to Improve Records Management and Analytics
- We're adding value to incident and performance data with our Business Intelligence for Public Safety software
- Our BI Direct tool will provide CAD and WebRMS customers with built-in analytical capabilities, ad hoc reporting, and more
- inPURSUIT WebRMS combines enterprise data management with the benefits of a web-based thin client