SmartPlant® Cloud Technical Features
Working with SmartPlant Solutions to bring all of your data within reach.
SmartPlant® Cloud is Intergraph®'s latest engineering ecosystem - a single, unified, and secure computer environment which can contain multiple projects and user communities.
Designed for phased implementation by O/Os and EPCs, SmartPlant Cloud encompasses all SmartPlant applications, customer applications, and third-party applications, effectively enabling optimized work processes in the evolving configuration, operation, and maintenance of a plant, as well as in CAPEX projects.
- Multi-tenancy infrastructure, capacity on demand for the full engineering life cycle
- Global access through the use of high-quality regional data centers
- Global 24x7 support, essential for globally executed engineering projects via Hypercare
- Scalability: Flexible, elastic, and highly scalable architecture
- Standard import and export data interfaces: Customer data can be transferred between SmartPlant software products and customer in-house applications.
- Web access: SmartPlant Cloud uses Citrix technology to transform the SmartPlant software products (most of which are client-server type applications) so that they are capable of being accessed over the Web
- Usage and pricing flexibility: Customers can change the number of licenses and the number of users each month and pay as they go. Services can be brought together in a simple, single commercial fee per month based on usage
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface/web portal
- Off-site disaster recovery: A disaster recovery (DR) site is available in standby mode. It replicates all file and database data from the production site to the DR site in real time.
SmartPlant Cloud Complementary Software:
If you would like to learn more about Intergraph's SmartPlant Cloud, please contact us and join our LinkedIn group.