Local and Regional Government Solutions BrochureCentral and Federal Government Solutions Brochure
Effective emergency management relies on thorough integration of emergency plans at all levels of government and non-government involvement. Activities at each level (individual, group, community) affect the other levels. It is common to place the responsibility for governmental emergency management with the institutions for emergency operations management, civil defense, civil protection, or within the conventional structure of the emergency services. Intergraph’s emergency management solution supports emergency management activities including prevention and response planning, analysis, monitoring, and recovery for natural disasters and large public events.
Intergraph’s Spatial Data
Infrastructure (SDI) application gives you the ability to collaborate
and distribute geospatially related data. Our SDI application provides you with
the technology framework you need for cost-effective and efficient
communication involving geospatially related information.
Applications & Products
- Lower Deployment Costs – You can experience lower deployment costs with Intergraph solutions using pre-configured data models and user interfaces.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform – Our open, scalable geospatial platform provides best-of-class capabilities for our government solutions. This includes support for industry standards such as the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC®) and spatial data infrastructures (SDIs).
- Interoperability with Other Systems – Due to our open platform and use of industry standards, our emergency management workflows may interoperate with other systems such as computer-aided dispatch.
- Government Collaboration – The ability to share geospatial data and services enables governments to better cooperate across departments, with other governments, and with businesses.
- Public Distribution – We provide the ability to distribute in real time government information to the public via spatial data infrastructures to improve communication.
- Hardcopy Production – We provide the tools necessary for producing the hardcopy documents needed in the very first phase of an event or when communications are unavailable due to natural disaster impact.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.