Land Information Management
Local and Regional Government Solutions BrochureCentral and Federal Government Solutions Brochure
Intergraph’s solution for land information management for local and regional governments typically includes parcel mapping, land valuation, permitting, management of city-owned property, and zoning. At the national level, we provide geospatial tools for land ownership, land valuation, agriculture, and natural resource management.
Intergraph’s Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) application gives you the ability to collaborate and distribute geospatially related data. Our SDI application provides you with the technology framework you need for cost-effective and efficient communication involving geospatially related information.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Operator Productivity - We provide industry specific tools for landbase management to increase operator productivity.
- IT Standards - Our products use Oracle spatial data structures and long-term transaction technology, providing IT standards for data management.
- Lower Deployment Costs - You can experience lower deployment costs with Intergraph solutions using pre-configured data models and user interfaces.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform - Our open, scalable geospatial platform provides best-of-class capabilities for our government solutions. This includes support for industry standards such as Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), spatial data infrastructure (SDI) initiatives, and the INSPIRE directive.
- Integration with Popular Mapping Browsers - You can extend your enterprise data and geospatial capabilities with today’s leading map browsers — Google Maps and Microsoft Bing Maps.
- Image Management - With the demand for imagery data increasing, we provide a scalable enterprise solution for managing and exploiting imagery data across all government solutions.
- Government Collaboration - GIS interoperability allows geospatial data and services to be easily shared, which enables governments to better cooperate across departments, with other governments, and with businesses.
- Public Distribution - We provide the ability to distribute government information out to the public to improve e-government services.
- Legal Compliance - Web-based tools for distributing data and Web services follow OGC and ISO Web standards to ensure legal compliance.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Ministère des Ressources naturelles et de la Faune, Canada - Québec mining records system using GeoMedia® increases domestic and international mining activities while reducing cost to industry
- Dutch Kadaster, Netherlands – Dutch Kadaster uses Intergraph solution to help implement the new Dutch Land Consolidation Act.
- Consorzio Venezia Nuova, Italy – Consorzio Venezia Nuova’s unified environment for geospatial data management based on Intergraph software integrates all project information surrounding the preservation of Italy’s beautiful city of Venice.
- Czech Land Survey Office, Czech Republic – The Czech Land Survey Office teamed with Intergraph to develop a Web portal that provides mapping services and nationwide geospatial data to government agencies, commercial businesses, and the public.
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region, Italy – Intergraph software allows Italy’s Regione Friuli-Venezia Giulia to integrate cadastral data into local government GIS to provide more accurate information for taxes and urban planning.
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure of Slovak Republic – The Slovak Republic relies on a new spatial data infrastructure database, based on Intergraph technology, to provide improved data search and catalog services capabilities.
- Regione Del Veneto, Italy – Intergraph technology guarantees an efficient and reliable way for Regione Del Veneto to distribute cartography and GIS data through an Internet infrastructure.