Intergraph is a world leader in providing photogrammetric solutions that support all your earth imaging requirements, from data acquisition to exploitation and data distribution. With the launch of the DMC II camera family, we offer the broadest range of digital sensor products in the industry – from low-cost entry systems to high-end cameras. Various technical configurations provide a perfect fit for all applications. You can configure and select for specific needs and applications to generate the best value for your investment. All camera models are compatible and based on the same platform.
The new camera family includes four different configurations, with the RMK D and its set of four multispectral camera heads as the basic system. Our new RMK DX, also based on the RMK D camera design, is the first super medium-format digital aerial camera that uses a single monolithic camera head to produce extreme wide-ground coverage. You can build the large-format DMC II140, DMC II230, and DMC II250 adds a fifth panchromatic camera head to the RMK D frame.
The RMK D, RMK DX, and DMC II camera platform – Z/I Imaging’s next generation of sensors – offers you:
- Common chassis, camera heads, and peripheral systems – Controls your costs through simplified design
- Add-in components to “customize” your sensor system – Match sensor capabilities to your task
- Modular and self-calibrating equipment – Makes service easier
- Common components – Provide simple upgrade paths
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Highest Quality DMC Imagery - Get the best quality camera and post processing available
- Large-format Digital Camera - Reduce mosaicking and take advantage of quicker post processing, which will save you time and money
- Medium-format Digital Camera - Meets the high-accuracy, high-resolution requirements of engineering mapping and remote sensing tasks
- Building on Our Experience - Offering the most advanced imaging technology available
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Meridian+, Russia - Meridian+ completes large-scale true ortho project over St. Petersburg using Intergraph solutions.
- GeoSpace, South Africa - Intergraph's DMC, ImageStation help South African company exceed customer requirements for digital imagery.
- Florida DOT, USA - Intergraph worked with Florida DOT to implement a digital workflow that includes acquisition, processing, and distribution.
- Xing Tian Di, China - Intergraph’s image acquisition solutions enable China’s Xing Tian Di to reduce costs and cut processing time with digital workflow.