Intergraph® CADWorx® & Analysis Solutions
Streamline your plant design validation processes
For purchasing or information about our software and/or services, please contact us.
Read the New Insight Magazine
Check out spotlights on Optimizing Workflows and CADWorx®. Read the magazine online.
For plant owners and designers, the need to integrate plant design and engineering analysis is vital. One without the other could result in costly delays and unexpected expenses. But with the two working together, you have the ability to validate your plant’s design as you go, saving you vital time and resources.
Take advantage of plant analysis solutions that set the standard for the industry. Leading plant engineering companies and owner operators worldwide count on Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions to deliver accurate, reliable results. We’ve transformed formerly manual, time-consuming, and error-prone tasks into seamless, accurate processes. From pipe stress analysis to automated full vessel and oil tank analysis, our software helps you improve safety and reliability while tightening the entire design process to save time and money.
Download Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions Brochure
Our analysis solutions include:
- CADWorx® – With its ease of use, flexibility, scalability, and interconnectivity, CADWorx is an industrial plant layout software suite that improves your plant design process. It utilizes P&ID synchronization, intelligent modeling, automatic production of design deliverables, and more.
- CAESAR II® – The market-leading pipe stress analysis software, CAESAR II, can analyze piping systems of virtually any size or complexity, whether you are designing a new system or trouble-shooting an existing one.
- GT STRUDL® - GT STRUDL offers a high-quality, fully integrated, and database-driven software system for general frame and finite element analysis and comprehensive structural engineering design.
- PV Elite® – PV Elite is a quick and intuitive heat exchanger and pressure vessel design software solution. It also evaluates and re-rates existing vessels, including Fitness for Service analysis.
- TANK™ – This comprehensive and easy-to-use oil storage tank design software package helps you analyze and evaluate welded steel oil storage tanks per American Petroleum Institute standards.
- Visual Vessel Design – Pressure vessel, shell and tube exchanger, and boiler design and analysis software offers a strong emphasis on European codes and standards.
Learn more about plant analysis solutions for: