HxGN LIVE 2015 Golden Valve Awards
View a presentation of the winning images from the 2015 Golden Valve Awards. Watch video.
See Animation Video
ECM Engineering Team of ECM S.A. Projetos Industriais won First Place in the Animation category. Watch video.
Desktop Calendar Wallpaper
Set a Golden Valve award-winning image as your desktop background.
2015 Best of Show Golden Valve Award Winner Tyler Enright, Amec Foster Wheeler, Oil & Gas Canada
The Golden Valve Awards recognize the most innovative and well-executed uses of software supported by Intergraph® Process, Power & Marine.
The "Best of Show" entry by Tyler Enright of Amec Foster Wheeler depicts a night scene rendering detailing a pipe rack on a major Alberta oil sands project. It was produced using the latest version of Intergraph SmartPlant® Review, the problem-solving 3D visualization tool that provides a complete visualization environment for interactively reviewing and analyzing large, complex 3D models of process and power plants, and is used by many companies globally.
Best of Show
- Tyler Enright, Amec Foster Wheeler, Oil & Gas Canada (Canada)
Judges' Choice: Offshore
- Engineering Team, Keppel Fels Baltech (Bulgaria)
Judges' Choice: Engineering & Construction
- William M. Fronheiser, Linde Engineering North America, Inc. (United States)
Judges' Choice: Power
- 3D R&D Center, SNERDI (China)
- 1st – ECM Engineering Team, ECM S.A. Projetos Industriais (Brazil)
- 1st Place – ECM Engineering Team, ECM S.A. Projetos Industriais (Brazil)
- 2nd Place – LTEM Piping & Plant Engineering Team, Larsen & Toubro Hydrocarbon Engineering, Mumbai (India)
- 3rd Place – Chen Mengyao, Sinopec Ningbo Engineering Company Limited (China)
- 1st Place – Integration Engineering Department, Sinopec Petroleum Engineering Corporation (China)
- 2nd Place – 3D Design System Division, PT Rekayasa Industri (Indonesia)
- 3rd Place – Process & Industrial, Burns & McDonnell (United States)
- Honorable mention – Kandarp Shah, L&T-Chiyoda Limited (India)
Category: Visually Complex
- 1st Place> – MiJeong Kim, Samsung Heavy Industries (Korea)
- 2nd Place – PGESCo (Egypt)
- 3rd Place – Sanjaykumar Sarvaiya, Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Honorable mention – Tyler Enright, Amec Foster Wheeler, Oil & Gas (Canada)
Right Hand Column