- CAESAR II - PD Stress feature in
PDS speeds up the analysis process by exporting pipeline information for use as
input to CAESAR II.
- I-Export enables pipes defined with the simple pipe input capabilities of I-Sketch to be
automatically loaded into plant design or stress analysis systems.
- I-Sketch automatically produces design or as-built isometrics with bills of
materials from a simple pipeline sketch.
- ISOGEN takes PDS pipeline and equipment information and produces the
highest-quality piping isometric drawings, with virtually no human intervention.
- SmartPlant® Spoolgen®
allows the addition of fabrication and construction information to design
isometrics (IDFs and PCFs) from PDS.
- Dual-P, from Adexflow International, promotes piping analysis for design and maintenance in both plants and ships.
- Design Data SDS/2, has
the built-in intelligence to automatically design the connections for beams,
columns, bracing and joists.
- DST PipeStress2000, a
nuclear-certified pipe stress product, uses a powerful new interface to rich
data in the Material Data Publisher database to rapidly and easily build input
decks by pipeline, by area, or by project.
- BitWyse Solutions, Leica Geosystems, Quantapoint and Z+F UK provide interface software
to SmartPlant Review that allows existing conditions captured with laser
scanners to be viewed in the design environment, or in a walkthrough design
review environment. BitWyse's LASERGen product enables the display of point
clouds from multiple scanner formats inside SmartPlant Review. Leica's Cyclone
Point Cloud Engine displays HDS-produced point clouds in SmartPlant Review. The
Quantapoint’s PRISM 3D interface enables interactive and photorealistic 3D laser
models of actual as-built laser documentation™ to be accessed from SmartPlant
Review. The LFM Server software from Z+F is fast, easy to use and includes live
links to SmartPlant Review.
Right Hand Column