- Navigate through project data
- Associated documents
- Attribute information
- Design calculations
- Installation reports
- Project standards
- Access to project reports
- Equipment lists
- Instrument lists
- Piping segment reports
- Line lists
- Microsoft Windows user interface – Familiar, intuitive
Windows desktop environment for immediate productivity.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Web browser – Point-and-click
access to project information using standard drawing elements and everyday user
terminology. No additional plug-ins need to be installed.
- Extensive, easy-to-use on-line help and tutorials – No
formal training is required for experienced Windows users or users of PDS data.
- Server-side setup only – Centralizes and reduces
administrative effort. This applies to all modules.
- Project setup and user access control – Easy-to-follow
question and answer dialog setup, with online Help, Setup Wizard, and a Getting
- Maintenance – Project setup schedules are executed without
Right Hand Column