The capabilities provided by SmartPlant Foundation address all of the design,
build, and operation requirements of a facility throughout the entire plant life
cycle, as shown in the table below.
Capabilities Provided by SmartPlant Foundation
- Common integration architecture: Replaces complicated, expensive point-to-point integration between applications.
- Plant/project configuration: Models and audits the evolving plant configuration.
- An electronic library: Stores all plant information against the familiar plant structure.
- Change management: Enables effective management of change by providing an overview of engineering changes, tracking details and status of each change.
- Information access: Enables flexible search and retrieval of information via familiar plant terminology.
Right Hand Column