SmartPlant® Interop Publisher
- Distribute project file sets individually or in batch mode. File sets can be
distributed interactively or scheduled to occur at any interval.
- Choose which database files are distributed. This helps you save system
resources by eliminating the distribution of unnecessary files. You can
- Both .MDB and .MDB2 – The default setting distributes both files
- Only .MDB2 – The label database is distributed, but not the project database
- None – Neither database is distributed
- Create log files. The log file contains debug messages listing the
operations that were processed. Also included are the date and time that each
action was performed, helping you better track operations and when they
- Shut down projects before publishing. When the Shutdown checkbox is
selected, any SmartPlant Review program using the project selected for
publication on the local machine or any machine specified in the distribution
list will be shut down.
Right Hand Column