SmartPlant® Reference Data
Materials libraries at the corporate and project levels for better standardization and project management
GetSmart! Webinar Series
Learn more with the GetSmart! Webinar Series. Register for upcoming Webinars and download recorded webinars:
Intergraph® SmartPlant® Reference Data provides materials libraries at the corporate and project levels and enables better standardization and change management. SmartPlant Reference Data is the software tool for maintaining catalog and pipe specifications for SmartPlant 3D, SmartPlant Materials, and other SmartPlant Enterprise solutions.
Enjoy Web access to a common database located at a single location from any other location around the world. Enable global workshare of reference data along with centralized control. Take advantage of integrated change management and exception handling for an optimized workflow.
Interfaces enable data to be fed into design systems with relevant, standardized project data, eliminating duplicated effort. Several interfaces are included with SmartPlant Reference Data, including:
- SmartPlant 3D – Export comprehensive data to the SmartPlant 3D project database
- PDS® – Export comprehensive data to the PDS project database
- PDMS Interface – Export comprehensive data to the PDMS project database
- SAP® R/3 – Export standardized data to the SaP R/3 Material Management Module
- Open Ident – Import unstructured material data, including material descriptions and definitions and geometrical and dimensional data
Choose Intergraph SmartPlant Reference
Data, the proven and professional solution for
comprehensive materials management, to:
- Standardize materials usage by different users
- Deploy company best practices
- Benefit from rule-based intelligence of reference data
- Implement organizational specification control
- Eliminate “recreating the wheel”
For more information on purchasing any of our products or solutions, please complete our sales inquiry form. Also, stay current on company and industry news and events, technology releases, announcements, and more by subscribing to Intergraph e-Connection – our e-mail newsletter.