- Batch commands – Save time and boost productivity.
- Rule-based Joints – Ensure consistency and adherence to
structural engineering standards and accepted practices.
- Drawing Features – Increase productivity with features that
include automatic scaling and text positioning memory.
- Analysis Capabilities – Improve the calculation process and
promote data accuracy.
- Material Data Publisher – Generate your own material data
reports and extract other key data from a set of Oracle tables.
- Interference checking – Create better designs with fewer
clashes with an interface to PDS.
- Easy-to-use interface – Intelligence between plan and
elevation views reduces drawing production time.
- Physical member modeling approach – Create models as they
are constructed in the field by placing whole elements rather than parts of
elements (finite elements).
- Offshore commands for automation
- 14 internationally recognized steel section libraries
- Customizable material, analytical, and center-of-gravity reports
- CIMSteel version 2.0 import and export
- Easy-to-use tutorials
- FrameWorks Plus add-on products
- SDNF Import
- FrameWorks Plus Steel Exchange
Right Hand Column