When incidents occur, dispatchers must act fast. Whether it’s a crime, fire, medical emergency, or other critical incident, your dispatching software has to perform as well as you do. Intergraph®’s Incident Management solution meets the highest standards, providing call-takers and responders with the tools to make faster, smarter decisions.
With our computer-aided dispatch (CAD) system, you can quickly answer calls, create and update incident details, and manage multiple resources in real time. Our web-based software provides secure access to CAD, so users outside the control room or emergency operations center have critical information on hand at all times.
Interoperability and easy interface deployment are hallmarks of our products. SMS support allows PSAPs to include emergency text messages in the CAD workflow, and intelligent notifications enable reliable information-sharing on today’s popular devices. We support Microsoft® Bing and Google Maps for added flexibility in visualizing geospatial data. And of course, our technologies conform to DoJ and NIEM standards for coordinated multi-agency response.
Our solution does all this and much more! Read on to learn why Intergraph is the choice of more than 2,500 agencies in 28 countries.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Situational Awareness – Intergraph’s technologies extend beyond the PSAP, incorporating video, intelligence, and data analysis that provide valuable insight during critical incidents.
- Optimal Resource Deployment – Real-time recommendations ensure you send the right resources to the scene.
- Web Access – Browser-independent dispatching from a variety of devices enables easier access to critical information in the field.
- Coordinated Response – Sharing real-time data provides the tools for fast multi-agency response and mutual aid.
- Advanced Mobile Technologies – The latest mobile technologies give remote users access to live geospatial and supporting data on laptops, tablets, and smartphones, so they can make informed decisions in the field.
- Support for SMS Texting – Incorporating emergency text messages in the CAD workflow supports next-generation communications.
- Integrated Systems – Seamless integration of radio, digital radio, telephone, and mobile technologies with CAD reduces the chance of human error.
- Integration with External Applications – Easy integration with other applications results in better workflows. For example, integrating CAD with your personnel database enables you to route calls to operators with specific skills, such as foreign languages.
Notifications and Interoperability
- Intelligent Notifications – Automatic handling of intelligent notifications lets you share critical information on a variety of devices, streamlining operations and ensuring the safety of personnel.
- Advanced Interoperability Platform – Easy integration of systems for notification and paging, video and alarm management, fire station alerting systems, records management systems, and any other system with an application programming interface (API), ensures fast and easy interface deployment.
- Open Industry Standards – Uses industry-standard XML protocols for exchanging CAD incident information with third-party applications and CAD systems to support mutual aid requests.
Support for Fire Workflows
- Faster Fire Response – Operational workflows tailored for fire agencies ensure quicker response and better outcomes.
- Easy Configurability – Configurable system operates according to customer workflows and business practices. Out-of-the-box workflows use pre-set fire configurations based on industry best practices.
- Business Rules – Workflows based on business rules support “if/then” scenarios, pre-set mutual aid agreements, standard recommendations for event type, and other predetermined situations.
- Simple Data Exchange – Broad interoperability and easy configuration of CAD-to-CAD interfaces simplify the exchange of data among agencies, including the ability to send a call to a different department for response or action.
- Mobile Interface Enhancements – Mobile technologies provide a larger screen to allow for gloves movement. System does not require sign-off/sign-on at shift change, saving time while maintaining on-duty records.
- Efficient Routing – Locating the route to the closest hospital avoids unnecessary delays and saves lives.
- Industry Standards – NIEM compliance supports mutual aid scenarios, and support for the Medicare requirements for EMS improves tracking and billing.
- CAD Failover – If an alert is unsuccessful, the CAD failover workflow provides notification of failure, ensuring seamless communication of important information.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
United States and Canada:
- VIDEO: Office of Unified Communications (OUC), Washington D.C., USA. Intergraph's incident management technology helped the OUC respond to incidents when thousands flocked to the city for the inauguration of President Barack Obama.
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Washington (MWAA), D.C., USA. MWAA uses Intergraph technology to make smarter decisions for incident response at Ronald Reagan National and Washington Dulles International Airports.
- VIDEO: Alberta Health Services, Canada. Alberta uses Intergraph solutions to manage more than 500 ambulances, and handles 400 thousand EMS events a year.
Fairfax County, Virginia, USA. Fairfax County, Virginia, uses Intergraph CAD to reduce call processing time from 1 minute, 44 seconds to just 15 seconds.
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, USA. Learn how the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission irmproved incident response on its network of toll roads.
- Elk Grove Police, USA: Intergraph provided the Elk Grove Police in California with an integrated solution that supports computer-aided dispatch, records management, mobile services, field reporting, and property management.
- Louisville Metro, USA: The City of Louisville, Kentucky uses Intergraph technology to effectively unify all emergency response agencies within the community.
- Toronto Police Service, Canada: Intergraph replaced Toronto Police Service’s legacy computer-aided dispatch mobile system with a state-of-the art solution that provides in-car mapping capabilities.
- Abilene Police Department, USA: The Abilene Police Department in Texas protects more than 115,000 residents. The agency uses Intergraph®'s I/Map Editor to create and update CAD maps for fast and accurate response.
- Mesa Police Department, USA: An early user of Intergraph's Computer-Aided Dispatch (I/CAD) system, the Mesa Police Department chose Intergraph's law enforcement records management system (I/LEADS) to streamline field reporting and ensure easy integration of computer-aided dispatch with law enforcement records.
- E-Comm British Columbia Emergency Communications Center, Canada: E-Comm Uses Intergraph® Technology to Speed Emergency Response and Promote Multi-Agency Coordination
- VIDEO: British Transport Police, UK. As one of the many police forces helping secure the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, England, the British Transport Police turned to ERDAS APOLLO and TITAN technology to store and distribute geospatial imagery and maps quickly and efficiently.
- German Federal Police, Germany - Intergraph technology has helped the German Federal Police coordinate countrywide activities, shorten response times, and carry out successful manhunts.
- Bouches Du Rhône Fire Brigade, France - Intergraph technology enables the Bouches Du Rhône Fire Brigade to achieve faster emergency response times, while providing field communications and better resource management.
- VIDEO: Emergency Services Communications Authority (ESTA), New Zealand: Watch our video! See how ESTA uses our technology to coordinate response among Victoria Police, Metropolitan Fire Brigade, Ambulance Victoria, County Fire Authority, and State Emergency Services.
- Northern Territory Police, Fire, and Emergency Services, Australia: The Northern Territory Police, Fire, and Emergency Services provides policing, fire prevention, and emergency response. It uses Intergraph CAD to answer calls, enter incident information, forward calls, and share information with remote personnel.