Police is saving more than NZ$300 million over 12 years by going mobile! Find out how.
Emergency responders need instant access to the same information dispatchers have. With our mobile technologies, police, fire, and EMS personnel can send and receive critical information from anywhere. Our solutions for smartphones, tablets, and laptops reduce dispatcher workload, radio traffic, and the time responders spend in the office doing paperwork.
Mobile Responder extends our industry-leading I/CAD to smartphones and tablets. It's an easy to use, lower-cost option that improves safety and productivity. Available as a native app for iPhones, iPads, Android, and Blackberry devices, Mobile Responder:
- Provides constant access to I/CAD, inside or outside of vehicles, to create events, view incident details, send and receive messages, update status, query databases, and more
- Incorporates native devices capabilities, such as push notifications, GPS, and the camera
- Gives responders a geospatial view of all activity in an area, and provides dispatchers with real-time location of responders in the field
- Offers an independent solution, or can be used in conjunction with Intergraph’s Mobile for Public Safety for additional capabilities
Mobile for Public Safety
Mobile for Public Safety is a full-featured extension of I/CAD for laptops and Windows 8 mobile devices, providing complete incident management capabilities in the field. Mobile for Public Safety:
- Provides extensive I/CAD capabilities inside or outside of vehicles
- Features integration with the CAD map for navigation
- Offers a highly tailored user experience for police and fire agencies
Want to know more? E-mail us now.