Law Enforcement Records Management
Get Product Sheet
Intergraph helps you organize and share law enforcement records quickly and easily.
From the moment you receive an emergency call, our proven software goes to work for you, creating, querying, and managing your operational, administrative, investigative, and crime analysis data. With our solution, incident data is automatically populated from CAD. You can even access critical information from other agencies and databases without the need for costly software customization, saving you time and money.
By providing a complete enterprise information management system for law enforcement, we help you better manage records, submit reports, solve crimes, and protect citizens.
Applications & Products
Law Enforcement Records Management
- Increased Accuracy – One-time entry and validation ensures accurate information, improves the quality of analysis and reporting, and helps speed investigations.
- Statutory Compliance – Timely and accurate statutory reports consistent with legal requirements helps avoid audits and improves analytics.
- Easy Viewing Access and Advanced Search – Easy viewing and advanced searches put current information at your fingertips.
- Interoperability Among Agencies – Interoperability and a common operating picture for multi-agency data-sharing supports individual policies and workflows and aids in crime resolution, without giving up control of your data.
- Intuitive User Interface – Familiar and intuitive work environment reduces training time and costs, and enhances your user experience.
- Remote Content Management – Ability to automatically push out client software updates keeps IT personnel focused on more critical tasks, and keeps officers current and active in the field.
Web-Based Records Management
- Browser-based Thin Client System – Browser-based system eliminates records management software installation on client machines, improving performance and reliability, and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Remote Login – Supports user login from any computer with Internet access.
- Flexible Platforms – Support for Oracle, SQL Server, or any open-source database adds flexibility and saves money.
- Concurrent Licensing – Authorized by the customer agency, not just specifically named individuals, allows more people to access data at no extra cost.
- Easy Customization – Java support enables easy customization and localization.
- Rapid Interface Deployment – Ability to quickly deploy a wide range of interfaces using our streamlined integration platform prevents the need for costly development.
- Operating System Independence – Access is available from any standard web browser, including Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc., regardless of the operating system running on the client machine (Microsoft Windows®, Android, iOS).
- Customizable Solution – Customization by the administrator enables the configuration of screen field names and drop-down code values to meet agency reporting needs.
- Reporting and Analysis Tools – Standard and optional tools for report generation, crime analysis, GIS-based mapping analysis, performance management, and investigative analysis simplify your agency’s reporting needs and give you valuable insight into data.
- Easy Data Entry – Form-based, one-time data entry in the field avoids redundant data entry, reduces errors, and aids in investigations.
- Reporting Freedom – Draft reports can be saved anytime to be completed later, either in your vehicle or at the station.
- Easier Approvals – Ability to customize role-based chains of command speeds approval workflows.
- Improved Compliance – Agency-defined reporting, as well as UCR and NIBRS validations, make it easy to meet all reporting requirements.
- Expandable Uses – Capability to customize forms for almost any purpose, such as vacation request forms, training registration, and other administration.
- Automated Jail Management – Documentation of all inmate activities and jail administration functions records inmate locations and jail disputes, supports due process, and enables statutory reporting.
- Enhanced Inmate Identification – Mug shots stored with inmate records allow rapid identification.
- Records and Jail Management Integration – A shared database results in a consistent picture of inmates' activities and criminal history.
- Information Availability – Integration of law enforcement and jail records helps with searches, such as checking RMS data for outstanding warrants against inmates.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.