Reporting & Analysis
Download Application Sheet
Public safety agencies generate volumes of critical data each day, which is used in public safety applications such as CAD and records management systems. For instance, your CAD system collects vital call information such as time, location, and unit response. Your records management system logs accidents, arrest reports, citations, dispositions, known offenders, gang activity, and more. Each year, agencies spend millions of dollars to automate operations, collecting vast stores of useful data. Despite this, research shows that a majority of operational decisions are still made on “gut feel,” rather than on facts collected during operations.
Our solution unlocks the power of your data, letting you interactively explore it using industry-standard terms. You can present quality reports, visualize information, and perform real-time performance monitoring using intuitive dashboards. You can rapidly compare current situations with historical trends in an unbounded “what if” analysis environment. To protect confidentiality we enable data distribution and access through easy-to-use, secure portals. These functions are useful in exposing relationships and trends, improving query capabilities, reporting, analyzing, and achieving overall operational excellence.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Strategic Assessment – Identify priority neighborhoods and the conditions experienced within them.
- Tactical Assessment – Locate where tactics have been deployed and display their impact.
- Target Profiling – Profile areas where suspects/offenders reside and where they focus their activities.
- Pattern Analysis – Identify emerging crime hot spots, connect a crime series, and predict where the offenders may reside.
- Risk Analysis – Identify areas at a higher risk of incidents occurring.
Business Intelligence for Public Safety
- Optimal Resource Management – Balance field resource requirements to have more officers on the street making contacts. Allow more time for directed patrols and community policing for a higher level of citizen satisfaction.
- Performance Measurement – Meet key performance indicators, reduce escalation, and improve response times by optimizing staffing and planning shift deployment based on need.
- Geospatial Capabilities – Visualize critical information in a geospatial context for more accurate understanding.
- Role-based Decision Enablement – Make better decisions across the organization – from command staff, to operations, to PSAPs.
- Crime Prevention – Gain a more complete awareness of risks, which helps with crime prevention. By being better prepared, agencies can proactively attack nuisances before they become crimes.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- VIDEO: Louisville, Kentucky, U.S. Louisville uses Intergraph's Business Intelligence to unlock incident data for easy reporting, analysis, and performance monitoring. This information helps personnel analyze critical information and make smarter decisions that accelerate emergency response.
- Sonoma County Public Safety Consortium, U.S. The Sonoma County Public Safety Consortium protects about 500,000 residents. The consortium uses Intergraph software to pull data from CAD and records management to spot trends and plan for future service.