U.S. Transportation Solutions
Intergraph’s U.S. Transportation Solutions enable transportation agencies to track and monitor the location, condition, and other important information about roadway assets, which include bridges, pavement, guardrails, signals, and more. The solutions combine roadway asset data with traffic statistics, crash data, maintenance costs, and other vital details, which empowers agencies to make key management decisions about work priorities and budget allocations. Intergraph also makes it easier for transportation agencies to provide asset data reports to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS) to maintain federal funding, the largest source of their revenue. Our U.S. Transportation Solutions provide agencies with tools that maintain an accurate representation of their roadway inventories. Users across an agency can conduct analyses using pavement, traffic, safety, and other criteria to make better, more informed choices about budgets, planning, and maintenance.
Intergraph's Automated Routing for Oversized/Overweight (OS/OW) Vehicles application integrates information pertaining to bridges, construction projects, turn movements, roadway characteristics and temporary restrictions - such as lane closure - with the network to safely and accurately route vehicles through the highway system. Our Multilevel Linear Referencing System (MLRS) application provides everything you need to build, maintain, and analyze a multilevel, temporal linear referencing system for representing road networks.
Intergraph’s Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) application gives you the ability to collaborate and distribute geospatially related data. Our SDI technology provides you with the framework you need for cost-effective and efficient communication involving geospatially related information.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Easy Analysis – Perform analysis more easily and more efficiently with executive dashboards.
- Business Data Integration – Integrate your business data into a single geospatially enabled warehouse, which can include information on pavement conditions, maintenance, bridges, traffic statistics, safety, and more.
- Oversized/Overweight Routing – Create safe oversized/overweight (OS/OW) routing for vehicles moving through your jurisdiction, while balancing the safety needs of the motoring public, protecting the transportation infrastructure, and meeting the expectations of the commercial trucking industry.
- Accountability and Performance Reporting – Easily generate accountability and performance data FHWA Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS) reporting or State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) programs.
- Best-in-the-industry Linear Referencing – Build, maintain, and analyze multilevel, temporal linear referencing systems and perform sophisticated routing analysis.
- Government Collaboration and Public Distribution – Share geospatial data and services to improve cooperation across departments, with other governments, and with businesses. Distribute government information to the public to improve e-government services.
- Operator Productivity – Increase operator productivity with specific tools for transportation infrastructure management.
- IT Standards – Use IT standards for data management, including Oracle spatial data structures and long-term transaction technology.
- Lower Deployment Costs – Experience lower deployment costs with Intergraph solutions using pre-configured data models and user interfaces.
- Best-of-class Geospatial Platform – Leverage our best-of-class capabilities with our open, scalable geospatial platform for government solutions. This includes support for industry standards such as Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC®), spatial data infrastructure (SDI) initiatives, and the INSPIRE directive.
- Integration with Popular Mapping Browsers – Extend your enterprise data and geospatial capabilities with today’s leading map browsers – Google Maps and Microsoft® Bing Maps. Visualize and access your data through our easy-to-use, map- and Web-based interface.
- Image Management – Manage and exploit data imagery data across all government solutions with our scalable enterprise solution
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- Nevada DOT, USA - Intergraph's Roadway Information Management Solution helps agency manage, maintain state's entire public road network.
- Nevada DOT, USA - Intergraph solutions help Nevada DOT perform highway crash identification and analysis.
- Tennesee DOT, USA - Intergraph's Roadway Information Management Solution ensures all TDOT users have easy access to up-to-date information.