Electric Infrastructure Management
Intergraph’s electric infrastructure management (EIM) supports the design and records management for the principal assets of a utility - the transmission and distribution facilities. Most utilities spend a lot of time and money building and maintaining these valuable assets, so it’s important to keep records current and accurate. EIM reduces the cost of maintaining these records, which are stored in a database and easily available for a variety of applications. The EIM solution can help you improve record keeping productivity by more than 50 percent. More importantly, it helps engineers, planners, designers, dispatchers, accountants, and crews do a better job of utilizing and managing the facilities.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Labor Savings - Improves the productivity of mapping technicians, engineers, field, and all personnel who need to create, use, and maintain accurate network asset information
- Process Improvement - Eliminates redundant or duplicate processes and refines engineering workflows to speed up processes and improve efficiency and customer service levels
- Improved Utilization of Assets - Integrates accurate and timely asset information with mission-critical information systems to improve asset utilization and information sharing across business units
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- E.ON Bayern AG, Germany – E. ON Bayern AG in Germany uses Intergraph solutions to digitally map its power delivery network.
- Transelectrica, Romania – Intergraph's geospatial solution enables Romanian power system operator to streamline data,
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District, USA –
Intergraph helped Sacramento Municipal Utility District develop a comprehensive electric distribution asset model, as well as core mapping and design applications integrated with SAP ERP.
- Kansas City Power & Light, USA – KCP&L relies on Intergraph’s electric infrastructure management and integrated work management solutions serve their growing service territory.
- China Light and Power, China – CL&P relies on Intergraph’s electric infrastructure management solutions to keep their expansive systems running smoothly.