Water Infrastructure Management
Water infrastructure management (WIM) is an Intergraph software solution that supports all the details of a municipal or private water and wastewater distribution system. With it, you can plan, conduct engineering analysis, design work orders, and manage mapping, asset, and maintenance records. The fundamental feature of WIM is a geospatial network asset database of the distribution assets of the system, such as water mains and sewers, storage reservoirs, pumps, pipelines, valves, and meters.
Applications & Products
- Customer References
- Labor Savings - Improves productivity of mapping technicians, engineers, field crews, and all personnel who need to create, use, and maintain accurate network asset information
- Process Improvement - Eliminates redundant or duplicate processes and refines engineering workflows to speed up processes and improve efficiency and customer service levels
- Improved Utilization of Assets - Integrates accurate and timely asset information with mission-critical information systems to improve asset utilization and information sharing across business unit.
To view products related to a particular Intergraph application,
click the application name. To read details about an Intergraph product, click on
the product name and its description will appear to the right.
- AQUASIS, Portugal - Intergraph's infrastructure management solution streamlines workflow for operation and maintenance of water, wastewater networks.
- Anglian Water, UK - Intergraph’s water infrastructure management solution helped the UK’s Anglian Water improve workflow and productivity.
- Knoxville Utility Board, USA - Using Intergraph’s complete electric, gas, and water infrastructure management solutions, the Knoxville Utility Board in Tennessee reduced cost and improved service.
- BEWAG, Austria - Intergraph’s electric and water infrastructure management solution helped BEWAG manage an asset extensive infrastructure.
- Singapore Public Utility Board, Singapore - Intergraph’s integrated facilities management system reduced records costs with improved accuracy for SPUB.